- UNIVERSITY LIFE
- ABOUT UON
- MEDIA CENTRE
Call for applications: Innovation in Education and Training Award
The Innovation in Education and Training Award recognizes outstanding contribution to education and training in the built environment.
This Call is open is open to academics and/or practitioners who have improved upon – or extended beyond – current expectations of best practice in education and training.
Submissions should cover any build environment-related area.
- Submissions should cover eg. a new approach to teaching and learning, curriculum development, apprenticeship, skills, professional or policy development, etc.
- Submissions should indicate
- What was the need that the innovation sought to address?
- Provide an overview of the innovation and explain why it was innovative.
- What were the challenges that had to be overcome to enable the innovation to come to fruition?
- What did you do to lead and move the innovation through to implementation?
- What were the achievements or improvements in terms of measurable outcomes?
- What were the overall benefits and/or impacts and to whom?
Submissions will be assessed on originality, improvement in best practices and significant benefits or impacts.
Submissions deadline: October 7, 2016
For more information, visit the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) website