Nairobi Online Courses' Training
The Nairobi Online Courses training took place on 29thFeb, 2016 to 3rd March, 2016 at KCB Learning Centre.
The main goal of the Nairobi Online Courses Workshop was to introduce and familiarize participants with contents and delivery procedure for the courses. This was with the view of ensuring effective enrollment, ease of learning and successful course completion of the participants.
Partners to this workshop included: the University of Nairobi, Capacity Building Fellowship Fellows, their supervisors and advisors drawn from the participating local partners. These Participating Local Partners are:
· Thika Level 5 Hospital
· University of Nairobi Health Services
· Rift Valley Provincial General Hospital
· Technical University of Mombasa
· Kenya Red-Cross
· Teachers’ Service Commission
· Inter Religious Council of Kenya
The achievements of the workshop were:
· Acquainting participants with the UoN HIV Capacity Building Fellowship
· Introducing participants to the UHIV Fellowship Online Courses
· Enrolling the participants to the courses of their choice
· Discussing the UHIV Fellowship 6 Month Medium-Term Training
The participants acknowledged that the UHIV Fellowship online courses were very interactive and easy to comprehend, rich in relevant content, units are well structured, flexible in terms of time management and effective for the digital age.