Procedure for Inter/Intra-Faculty Transfer 2021
PROCEDURE FOR INTER/INTRA -FACULTY TRANSFER 2021
2. Deposit Inter / Intra -Faculty Transfer Fee of Kshs. 1,000/- at any Absa PLC kenya to the following Account Details.
3. Present your deposit slip to the Cashier in Room G4 in Main Campus for Receipting.
Ensure Inter-Faculty Transfer fee item appear on the Receipt
4. Place your request for the Inter / Intra -Faculty Transfer through the Student Portal.
NB: Only Students who meet the Cut Off Points will be considered.
5 Allow at least two weeks for Inter/Intra -Faculty Transfer processing.
6. Keep checking the status of your Inter/Intra -Faculty Transfer request through the Student Portal.
7. If Successful, collect your printed Inter/Intra -Faculty Transfer Letter from your current Faculty Office once the STATUS of your request is reflected as PROCESSED.
8. Students must meet the cut off points for the programme they seek to join as set by KUCCPS
9. Inter/Intra-Faculty Transfers will be based on available capacity in the Faculty/Programme.
The deadline for application will be 3rd October 2021.