Students health services
University Health Services
Health services are offered by the University Health Services. UHS thus offers medical services to University Students and are located at all University Campuses some of which are:
- General and Specialized Out-patient services
- In-patient Care and Management (including curative and rehabilitative)
- Theatre services
- Laboratory/Medical Diagnostic Screening and Testing
- Information ,Counseling and Education Services
- Ambulance Support Services for Emergency Evacuations
- Prevention and management of alcohol and drug abuse
- Referral System for Specialized Care and Management
- Comprehensive HIV and AIDS Prevention and Support
External/Private Healthcare Facilities
Students could also opt for external/private healthcare providers located around the city. Some of the popular providers include: The Nairobi Hospital; the Aga Khan University Hospital; MM Shah Hospital; Mbagathi Hospital; Avenue Hospital; Kenyatta Referral Hospital among others.
Health Insurance is also available through various providers in Kenya with different packages tailored to suit the needs of the customers. Click here for a list of insurance companies in Kenya.