CLINICAL OFFICER, KENYA AIDS VACCINE INITIATIVE – INSTITUTE OF CLINICAL RESEARCH – AD/3/66/20 (1 POST) (CHS)
The applicant will be expected to perform protocol specific activities including examination of volunteers and provision of treatment where necessary while ensuring compliance with research protocol. The applicant should be in a position to write monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Applicants should be holders of KCSE mean grade C and above.
- They must have a Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery and registered with Clinical Officers Council
- Good Clinical Practice Certificate and certificate in protecting human research participants will have added advantage
Applicants must have a minimum of two (2) years’ work experience preferably in a research Institution.
Required skills, knowledge and abilities
- Ability to provide effective leadership in the management of the clinic activities.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written and must be computer literate.
- Applicants should submit seven (7) of their application letters accompanied by similar number of certified copies of certificates and CV giving details of their qualifications and experience.
- Applications and related documents should be forwarded through the applicants’ heads of departments. In addition, applicants should state their current designations and salaries and other benefits attached to those designations. They should quote post reference codes as shown for each posts in the advertisement.
- Applications should be addressed as per the codes below:-
CHS The Principal, College of Health Sciences, Box 30197-00100, Nairobi.
CLOSING DATE: TUESDAY, MARCH 27, 2020.
THE UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.