INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIST (IT) SPECIALIST, KENYA AIDS VACCINE INITIATIVE – INSTITUTE OF CLINICAL RESEARCH – AD/3/69/20 (1 POST) (CHS)
- Should have a Diploma in computer science/software engineering/Information Technology/BBIT. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree will have added advantage
- Proficiency using Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Ability to analyse software/database
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel
- Basic networking skills including TCP/IP, DHCP
Applicants with the following additional qualifications will have added advantage
- Provisional experience with Server operating systems is a plus
- Experience with data analysis software’s - SPSS, or R a plus
- Experience with relational database software’s – MSSQL, MySQL a plus
- Knowledge of Open Source software - OpenClinica, OpenMRS, REDCap a plus
- Knowledge of software development environment – ASP, VB.Net and PHP a plus
- Good user support service
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- At least two years’ experience in a similar position.
- Applicants should submit seven (7) of their application letters accompanied by similar number of certified copies of certificates and CV giving details of their qualifications and experience.
- Applications and related documents should be forwarded through the applicants’ heads of departments. In addition, applicants should state their current designations and salaries and other benefits attached to those designations. They should quote post reference codes as shown for each posts in the advertisement.
- Applications should be addressed as per the codes below:-
CHS The Principal, College of Health Sciences, Box 30197-00100, Nairobi.
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY, MARCH 27, 2020.
THE UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.