PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGIST, KENYA AIDS VACCINE INITIATIVE – INSTITUTE OF CLINICAL RESEARCH – AD/3/68/20 (1 POST) (CHS)
The applicant should be able to dispense drugs to study participants, counsel clients on drugs administration and compliance maintain drug logs and manage inventory to assure adequate and accurate inventory levels are maintained, and also develop standard operating procedures for pharmacy management as per study protocols.
- Diploma in Pharmacy/ Pharmaceutical Technology from PPB accredited institution
- Must be registered with the Pharmacy & Poisons Board
- At least three years’ experience
- Experience working in clinical research setting is an added advantage
- Experience and knowledge in vaccines and HIV care is vital
- Applicants should submit seven (7) of their application letters accompanied by similar number of certified copies of certificates and CV giving details of their qualifications and experience.
- Applications and related documents should be forwarded through the applicants’ heads of departments. In addition, applicants should state their current designations and salaries and other benefits attached to those designations. They should quote post reference codes as shown for each posts in the advertisement.
- Applications should be addressed as per the codes below:-
CHS The Principal, College of Health Sciences, Box 30197-00100, Nairobi.
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY, MARCH 27, 2020.
THE UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.