The Centre for Pedagogy and Andragogy, College of Education and External Studies invites you to a 2–day webinar.
When: Tuesday 15th December and Wednesday December 16th December 2020 at 10:30am-1pm.
Topic: The Trends in Higher Education Pedagogy
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
More information on the webinar:
Tuesday: 15th December 2020
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Beatrice Muganda- Ag. Executive Director, Partnership for African Social and Governance Research (PASGR)
Chief Guest: Prof. Stephen G. Kiama- Vice-Chancellor, University of Nairobi
Wednesday: 16th December 2020
Keynote Speaker: Prof. Khaemba Ongeti- Moi University
Chief Guest: Prof. Julius A. Ogeng’o- Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Academic Affairs
1) Prof. Esther Sakyi-Dawson - University of Ghana
2) Dr. Jared Ongaro - University of Nairobi
3) Prof. Natasja Holtzhausen - University of Pretoria
4) Prof. Susan Kilonzo - Maseno University
5) Prof. Patrick O. O. Digolo - University of Nairobi
6) Prof. Samson Ondigi - Kenyatta University
7) Mr. Simon Wanda- UNESCO, Paris
Kindly feel welcome