UON Alumni Scholarship Fund 2021
- University of Nairobi active undergraduate needy students.
- Age - 26 years and below.
- Fully registered in one of the 11 Faculties (For ongoing students).
- Must have received an official letter of offer to study at the University of Nairobi (New intake September 2021).
- 2021 - 2022 Academic Year - Current First year.
- 2020 - 2021 Academic Year - Current Second Years.
- 2019 - 2020 Academic Year - Ongoing Alumni Scholarship Fund Awardees to Re-apply.
- Upto Kshs. 40, 000.00 per Academic Year.
NUMBER OF SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE
- 50 Students to be Awarded per Cohort.
- 22 OCTOBER 2021
UoN Alumni Association Scholarship Fund is a program that provides University Scholarships and Mentorship to academically gifted but financially disadvantaged students undertaking their undergraduate courses at the University of Nairobi Students.
The Fund has supported over 3000 needy and bright students to meet their educational needs since the University of Nairobi Alumni Association was launched in 2005. The fund does not cater for the full cost of University requirements in an academic year hence awardees are advised to explore other ways for more funding.
ONLINE APPLICATION MODE (PREFERRED)
Online Application: Click Here
OFFLINE APPLICATION MODE
New Applicants (2020-2021 and 2021-2022 Academic Years): Click Here
Ongoing Applicants (2019-2020 Academic Year Recipients): Click Here
For more information write to:
UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI ALUMNI ASSOCIATION (UONAA)
Kolobot Drive, Off State House Rd
P.O. Box 30197-00100 GPO, Nairobi, Kenya
+254 724 820 908 | 020 4916713 | firstname.lastname@example.org