PROCEDURE FOR INTER/INTRA-FACULTY TRANSFER
1. MODULE I GOVERNMENT SPONSORED STUDENTS (KCSE 2019)
This process is online. The portal will be activated one (1) week after Reporting,
Orientation and Registration i.e. on 6th to 14th September 2020
- Log in to student portal: smis.uonbi.ac.ke
- Click the icon Inter-Faculty transfer.
- Follow laid down instructions which include the payment of the transfer fee.
NB: Students who have previously benefited from Inter-University Transfer are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply for Inter/Intra-Faculty Transfer.
2. MODULE II/SELF SPONSORED STUDENTS
Write a letter to the Academic Registrar through:
i) Your Current Dean/Director
ii) The Dean/Director of the School/Faculty/Institute you wish to transfer to.
Pay the prescribed fee and attach the payment receipt.
Scan and email to your School/Faculty/Institute for processing.
The Transfer fee is Kshs.1,000/- payable at any ABSA Bank, Account Number 030948245531, Branch Queensway.
The outcome of your application will be communicated fourteen (14) days after the deadline for applications.
The deadline for the application will be 14th September 2020.