All international students are required to obtain a student pass (Visa).
The Directorate of Corporate Affairs contact email@example.com facilitates the process of student pass (Visa) once admitted.
The information on students who require a visa for study in Kenya by country click here
The documents required are available here.
- Detailed and Signed Cover letter addressed to the Director of Immigration Services from the institution indicating the course to be pursued and the duration
- Signed commitment letter from the sponsor or sponsoring institution or proof of funds for self-sponsored students
- National passport copy of the sponsor/parent or guardian.
- Copy of a valid national passport (the bio-data page)
- Current immigration status for the pupil/student (if in the country)
- Two (2) recent passport size color photos.
- Duly certified Copies of basic academic certificates.
- Documents in foreign languages should be translated into English by either the Embassy, Public Notary, or authorized /recognized institution
- Clearance letter from Department of Refugee Affairs for refugees.
- Police Clearance Certificate from the country of origin, or if a resident, from the Kenya Police Service
In the case of renewal, applicants should in addition provide the following;
- Copy of student's pass previously held -for renewal cases
- Certified copies of progress report/transcripts obtained (by the issuing institution)